Salesperson School is our most popular class. It is a two-part school that includes a pre-exam class and a Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (MREP) which are both required to get your real estate license in Missouri.
We have combined these two required courses to save you time and money, enabling you to take all of the schooling and be licensed in two weeks.
Pre-Exam School includes 48 hours of classroom training and MREP includes 24 hours of classroom training.
Here are a few of the highlights from what you’ll learn:
- Understanding the real estate industry
- How you can fit in and be successful
- How to study and pass test
- Understanding different types of deeds
- How to be a safe owner, renter, buyer
- Salesperson responsibilities and limitations
- Federal and state laws affecting ownership
- Understanding state laws
- Preparing for a great career
- How you determine your own income and raises
- How to set up your own retirement and investments
- Real estate practice – 3 day class
- Overall view from listing to closing
- Understanding what type of agency to use and when
- Disclosures that must be given to the government
- Practical security blanket in learning how to fill out legal instruments
- Learning how to estimate market value
- Learning how to work with real estate professionals, lending appraisers and inspectors
- Working with agents
- How to qualify the buyer
- Go over basic training to prepare for a good, fast start in real estate
- Give confidence in taking the test
Classes are 8 a.m. to 4:10 p.m.
Course materials will provided the first day of school.