Broker School is a comprehensive broker education program that prepares students for Missouri real estate tests.
Here are a few of the highlights from what you’ll learn:
- Relearn what you’ve forgot since you taking Salesperson School
- Relearn the types of agencies and when to use them
- 7 types of licenses and when to use them
- Who needs a license
- How to set up office
- Preparing to train and educate your people
- What records to keep
- Learn how to handle different situations you are likely to encounter
- Agency responsibilities and procedures for a complaint
- Preparing for an audit
Classes are 8 a.m. to 4:10 p.m.
Course materials will provided the first day of school.