Zoom Real Estate Classes Missouri Now Available for 2021!!
Gardner School of Real Estate is now offering Zoom Real Estate classes online. The plan is to offer Zoom Real Estate classes every other month. The Zoom courses are for the Salesperson School, which is our most popular class. It is a two-part school that includes a pre-exam class and a Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (MREP) which are both required to get your real estate license in Missouri. Get prepared to pass the Missouri real estate exam from your home or office. Our classes are personalized to help you succeed. Now the same curriculum is available online via the video platform Zoom.
Enroll Today for Salesperson Real Estate Classes in a virtual environment. In the Course Date drop down option simply choose the class that says “Zoom Class” in the course title.
Benefits of Zoom Real Estate Classes Missouri
- Take real estate classes from the comfort of your own home using the video platform Zoom
- Reduce your potential exposure to COVID-19
- No drive time to and from class
- Face to Face interaction with the instructor and other students
- Combine the benefit of online education with the presence of a live instructor
Why Should I Enroll in Real Estate School Online?
- Gain Better Understanding of the real estate industry
- Learn how you can fit in and be successful
- Learn how to study and pass test
- Understanding different types of deeds
- How to be a safe owner, renter, buyer
- Salesperson responsibilities and limitations
- Federal and state laws affecting ownership
- Understanding state laws
- Preparing for a great real estate career career
- How you determine your own income and raises
- How to set up your own retirement and investments
- Real estate practice – 3 day class
- Overall view from listing to closing
- Understanding what type of agency to use and when
- Disclosures that must be given to the government
- Practical security blanket in learning how to fill out legal instruments
- Learning how to estimate market value
- Learning how to work with real estate professionals, lending appraisers and inspectors
- Working with agents
- How to qualify the buyer
- Go over basic training to prepare for a good, fast start in real estate
- Gain confidence in taking the test