Our continuing education course provides the resources you need to:
- Renew your real estate license
- New Regulations
- Review important laws and regulations sometimes forgotten
- Ethics (what you would do if you knew no one would know what you did)
- Changes in the E-Industry today
- Practical application
- New trends
- Why study the realtors code of ethics
- What is happening in real estate today
- What is going to happen in the future
- What does laws and regulations allow auctioneers with a real estate license to do
- What does laws and regulations restrict auctioneers without a real estate license to do
Course materials will provided the first day of school.
To be a real estate broker in Missouri you must do the following things:
- (Also pre-requisite for attending Broker School) You must take the 48 hour Sales person Pre-Exam course and pass the test. You must also take the 24 hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course and be licensed as a sale person for 2 years.
- You must take the 48 hour Broker school and pass the Broker test.
- You can apply to the Missouri Real Estate Commission for your brokers license once you have completed the 48 hr. Brokers school, passed the test and provided your fingerprints.
You can also apply through another broker if you want to be a Broker/Salesperson for them. The Brokers exam is offered Monday through Friday at the daily testing center in Jefferson City, Springfield, St Louis and Kansas City. The fee is $60. You will receive your test results before you leave the test center. You must call to make an appointment or apply online to take the test. You can do this during our broker school. No walk-ins.