Our continuing education course provides the resources you need to:
- Renew your real estate license
- New Regulations
- Review important laws and regulations sometimes forgotten
- Ethics (what you would do if you knew no one would know what you did)
- Changes in the E-Industry today
- Practical application
- New trends
- Why study the realtors code of ethics
- What is happening in real estate today
- What is going to happen in the future
- What does laws and regulations allow auctioneers with a real estate license to do
- What does laws and regulations restrict auctioneers without a real estate license to do
Course materials will provided the first day of school.
2020 Continued Education Schedule
SEPTEMBER 1,2 HANNIBAL
SEPTEMBER 7-8 MACON
SEPTEMBER 11,12 COLUMBIA
SEPTEMBER 24-25 JEFFERSON CITY
SEPTEMBER 28-29 VERSAILLES
To be a real estate broker in Missouri you must do the following things:
- (Also pre-requisite for attending Broker School) You must take the 48 hour Sales person Pre-Exam course and pass the test. You must also take the 24 hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course and be licensed as a sale person for 2 years.
- You must take the 48 hour Broker school and pass the Broker test.
- You can apply to the Missouri Real Estate Commission for your brokers license once you have completed the 48 hr. Brokers school, passed the test and provided your fingerprints.