Successful Real Estate Offices don’t just happen – They Require Careful Planning. Our Brokers/Managers Workshop can help in these areas and more!
Establish a Professional Office:
- How to Make a Profit Easily
- Establish a Budget
- Analyze the Market Potential
- Tips & Procedures for Managing
- Setting Up Books and Files
- Establish a Plans & Procedure Manual
- Establish a Recruitment Program
- Establish Beneficial Sales Meetings
- Establish a Top Notch Training Program
- Liabilities & Being Prepared
Find the troubled areas in Existing Offices:
- Bringing the Profit Back
Buying an Existing Office:
- Establishing Value
- Working Through the Transition Period
To be a real estate broker in Missouri you must do the following things:
- (Also pre-requisite for attending Broker School) You must take the 48 hour Sales person Pre-Exam course and pass the test. You must also take the 24 hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course and be licensed as a sale person for 2 years.
- You must take the 48 hour Broker school and pass the Broker test.
- You can apply to the Missouri Real Estate Commission for your brokers license once you have completed the 48 hr. Brokers school, passed the test and provided your fingerprints.
You can also apply through another broker if you want to be a Broker/Salesperson for them.
The Brokers exam is offered Monday through Friday at the daily testing center in Jefferson City, Springfield, St Louis and Kansas City. The fee is $60. You will receive your test results before you leave the test center. You must call to make an appointment or apply online to take the test. You can do this during our broker school. No walk-ins.